Sunday, October 24, 2010

Friends Sms

1:
The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you
2: ''Stars are seen together, yet they r so far apart...
good friends may not speak everyday, but remember they r always linked HEART TO HEART !"------

3: Someday whn d Pages of My Life End I know tht U'll b 1 of its most Beautiful Chapters..
& if evr I get to Read it agn, I'll Open it frm d Page whr I 1st Met U..

4: Life spend wth sum1 mayb meaningles..
bt
FEW MOMENTS SPEND WTH SUM1 WHO REALLY LOVES U OR WHOM U LOVE,
IS
MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF

5: We are not too close in distance.
We're not too near in miles.
But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.
 

6: Soft speech
Clean heart
Peaceful eyes
Strong hands
Focused mind
&
Determined decision wit GOD's love ...
Always makes
U
Winner in life...

7: One who smokes get a smoky heart one who drinks get an alcholic heart
so dear u must stop eating sweets coz u r already a sweet heart.

8: Those Sparkling Eyes

That Amazing Face

A 100watt smile

The Enthu Stride

The Cheerful Talk

Charming stud

I'm still The same

hw r u?...wts up?

9: As i watchd d ants crawl up d wall i noticed dat no matter how bsy dey r,
dey stil stop & communicate wid 1 another. Hope v can b like them.

10: 9 Planets
8 Directions
7 Wonders
6 Senses
5 Pandavas
4 Seasons
3 choices
2 Genders

And

1 Sweet friend Like U to live a happy life

11:  Ur sms is pacemaker of my heart..

Ur miss call is beat of my heart..

Ur call is blood circulation of my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment